Welcome Lynchly2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Lynchly2

Post by Deej on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Please all Lynchly2 to the forum. We're a little slow right now, what with writing, creating, etc, but we're here and we look forward to meeting you. OK 

Admin
Admin

http://www.dejaynovl.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Lynchly2

Post by lynchly2 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:35 pm

THANK YOU for the sparkly greeting!

Hello! I am Elaine Mulligan and have been married to the most wonderful person in the world, Lee Lynch, for 3 years (we have reveled in domestic bliss since June of 2007).

Some may know me a Bronwyn or Bron or Bron13 from Xena lists going back to 2002.

Others may know that I right reviews at Amazon.com as E.B.Mulligan. I was blasted pretty good for not using the star system there. Instead I wrote about what I liked or loved about the book and sometimes what amazed me about a book (for good or bad). Not liking the negative vibe I went back and updated the star ranking so everyone is happy Smile

I thank DeJay for the invite in March. this has been a busy year for me and I am slowly getting social again.

My last 12 months:

In December my 75 year old Dad died from Cancer so now my 2 sisters and I are orphans
In January I was downsized for the 6th time in 3 years by the company I worked at for 34 years
In February we put our house in Florida on the market
in March we moved to Oregon - we made two separate trips (one in Each Car) spread over 3 months
in April & May we compacted 2400 sq feet into 1700 sq feet - ermagherd!
In June we traveled to Texas for GCLS and visits with family and friends before and after
in July & August we continued to setup the new home and also hiked to a waterfall for my birthday celebration
In September we traveled to southern Oregon to celebrate my wife's birthday
in October we compacted 10 events in 16 days (retirement party in Portland for Lee, Fly to NJ to visit my Aunt & Uncle, visit my sister in NJ, Lee was an invited speaker at NY's Rockland Community College, traveled to Woodstock NY, attended a wedding in the Hudson Valley, visited Amherst and Emily Dickensen <she was not at home>, visited Family north of boston, Woman's week event in provincetown for 5 days, recuperated for 2 days on the Cape, and flew home on the red eye - woo!)
In November we are giving thanks we survived LOL

Cheers!

Elaine

lynchly2
Unsullied Newbie
Unsullied Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilien on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:23 pm

You really had a busy year and I am really sorry for your loss.

Welcome to our little corner of the world, I hope you gonna find something to keep you occupied here. We are really nice and we do not bite (I don't guarantee that for DeJay, she is knows to be a bit kukuk whistle )

Welcome!!!!! party 
Lilien

http://lilienhoffman.wix.com/graphicdesign

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:00 am

Hi Elaine,
wow your year has been full of events.
Somehow your and your wife's name sounded familiar...then I remembered that I have one of Lee's books, Beggar of Love. Very Happy

welcome 
Athena
Getting the Hang of Things
Getting the Hang of Things

Back to top Go down

Post by ElaineB on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Elaine! Welcome! juhuu 

You have had quite a year! And I understand it's gotten a little worse. I'm so sorry for all the losses. (I'm an orphan, too. I thought it was funny when my older brother declared that after our father died.)

It has been quiet here lately because we've all been busy, but one thing I like about this place is the room and time to have long chats. So let us know what you'd like to talk about, and we'll try to keep you amused.

It was so nice to see you in P'town (and your lovely wife!).

From one Elaine to another!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacchi on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Welcome, Elaine. I hope you're getting a bit of rest now. I drift in and out here, and miss things, and then have to log in because I've been gone so long, but I'll just blame it on an excess of years.
Sacchi
Part-time Poster
Part-time Poster

http://sacchi-green.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum