Are You Popular?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are You Popular?

Post by Deej on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 pm

You Are Not Very Popular

It's not like you don't have any friends, but you're definitely not the most popular of people.
You are usually the last to get an invite to something, even if you get invited at all.

It's easy to make yourself more popular. Be friendlier and more outgoing.
A little willingness to step outside your comfort zone is all it takes!

Are You Popular?

Admin
Admin

http://www.dejaynovl.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Are You Popular?

Post by ElaineB on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Fear not, Deej, I'm right there with you!

You Are Not Very Popular

It's not like you don't have any friends, but you're definitely not the most popular of people.
You are usually the last to get an invite to something, even if you get invited at all.

It's easy to make yourself more popular. Be friendlier and more outgoing. <---Easy for a computer to say!
A little willingness to step outside your comfort zone is all it takes! <---Maybe I don't want more friends! I believe in quality, not quantity! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilien on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 pm

The last question was a bit shitty: If you I put people LOVE me, I am Very Popular but that also makes me a big narcis, if I put people LIKE me I am Somewhat popular, but in reality how can you answer what other think of you??

To be honest, I do have a lot of ''friends''. As in I KNOW a lot of people, extremely lot of people. We meet, sometimes we have coffee, talk. But when it comes down to real friends, as in close friends, I have a really small number whom I trust and which I like. If I am even more honest, I don't like people. I have difficulties liking people and trusting them. I need for someone to really be as I like them to be. to trust them enough with certain things. But I guess everyone is like that.

In elementary school and even in high school people didn't knew I even exist, later on college I got more open and free and well, I guess I got to be who I am now. I have no problems establishing communication with people but that also brings the fact, that I have no problems pissing off some people! laugh 
Lilien

http://lilienhoffman.wix.com/graphicdesign

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Deej wrote:You Are Not Very Popular

Awww, Deej. You are very popular here. Friends
Athena
Getting the Hang of Things

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Lilien wrote:The last question was a bit shitty: If you I put people LOVE me, I am Very Popular but that also makes me a big narcis, if I put people LIKE me I am Somewhat popular, ...
At least one in the family is popular. laugh 

You Are Not Very Popular

It's easy to make yourself more popular. Be friendlier and more outgoing.
A little willingness to step outside your comfort zone is all it takes!
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Deej on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 pm

LOL I know exactly how you feel Athena.

Admin
Admin

http://www.dejaynovl.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top