The Sofa Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sofa Test

Post by Deej on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 am

You Are Idealistic

You have a very clear idea of how you want to live your life, and you do your best to live it that way.
You are a perfectionist, and you have high standards. You believe anything worth doing is worth doing right.

Your style is minimalist and clean. You can't stand having clutter of any sort in your home.
Instead of packing your house full of stuff, you have a few quality items that speak to you. And you keep them forever.

You find simplicity comforting. You believe that most people over-complicate life, and you try to avoid that.
Whenever possible, you choose the simplest path, even if you may be missing out. You don't like chaos or messiness.

The Sofa Test

Admin
Admin

http://www.dejaynovl.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sofa Test

Post by ElaineB on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:08 pm

There's not a decent sofa in that lot. Though I like Deej's the best. Somehow that makes me idealistic?  laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Deej on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 pm

I agree Elaine, sheesh. LOL

Admin
Admin

http://www.dejaynovl.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:35 pm

I can really imagine sitting in this one and reading a book. OK 
You Are Quiet

You are the silent type, but that doesn't mean you're not engaged. You are always listening.
           You just feel less social than most people, and you're okay with that. You don't push yourself into being something you're not.

Your style is very personal and even a bit plain to the outside eye. You don't need to have showy things.
           Each object you own is beloved and special. You tend to own things for their comfort or nostalgia value.

You find alone time comforting. You don't feel quite like yourself unless you are able to retreat.
           You have created your own world and safe space. You are at peace every time you come back to it.
Athena
Getting the Hang of Things
Getting the Hang of Things

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top